Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest level of quality IVD coating services while ensuring that we continue to achieve the fastest turn times in the industry.
Since our founding in 1950, Cametoid Technologies has been a preferred supplier of specification coatings to the aerospace industry in North America and has provided world class services to more than 200 companies in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
Cametoid Technologies At A Glance
- Founded in 1988 (division of Cametoid Group)
- Provides quality coatings for steel alloys, titanium, stainless steel, aluminum alloys and composites (PEKK & PEEK (polyetheretherketone))
- Largest IVD dedicated facility globally at 30,000+ sq. ft.
- Offers multiple coating services in addition to IVD
- AS, ISO, FAA Repair / Overhaul Certified
- Most experienced team in IVD industry; average tenure of nine years
- Fastest turn times and highest quality in the industry
- Introduced NDT / FPI in 2012 (NADCAP accredited)
- Chemical Processing 2018 (NADCAP accredited)
- Introduced IVD Barrel Coating (Aerospace Fasteners) in 2017
Our 30,000-square-foot facility, located in Manchester Connecticut, is the largest dedicated IVD facility in the world.